The emails below provide an overview of the WGA’s bargaining proposals to the AMPTP, organized by issue area.
- TV Writer Issues (6/4/20)
- Inclusion and Equity Proposals (5/29/20)
- Work-Life and Anti-Harassment Proposals (5/28/20)
- Comedy-Variety Issues (5/27/20)
- Screenwriter Issues (5/26/20)
- Streaming Residuals (5/22/20)
- Protecting Our Pension and Health Benefits (5/21/20)
VIDEO: Protecting Our Pension Benefits
In 1960, striking writers sacrificed in order to create the pension plan WGA members rely on today. Learn why this benefit is now under pressure and what can be done to protect it.
- Raising Our Minimums (5/20/20)
- MBA Negotiations Start Today (5/18/20)
VIDEO: A Message from the 2020 MBA Negotiating Committee Co-chairs
2020 MBA Negotiating Committee Co-chairs Betsy Thomas, Michele Mulroney, and Shawn Ryan talk about the beginning of contract talks with the AMPTP.